- Chemical Formula: C10H17N3O6S
- Molecular Mass: 307.33
- Synonyms: 70-18-8, L-Glutathione, Glutathion, Isethion, L-gamma-glutamyl-L-cysteinylglycine
- CAS Number: 70-18-8
- PubChem: 124886
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 600 mg (1 vial)
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- Glutathione boosts the function of other antioxidants and plays a crucial role in cellular defense against oxidative stress, hence the coined term mother of all antioxidants. It has been observed to neutralize free radicals and reactive oxygen species (ROS) which cause damage to cells and tissues, that may lead to the development of diseases and acceleration of aging, and poor elimination of toxins and harmful compounds.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC-licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
Peer Reviewed Studies
Townsend, D. M., Tew, K. D., & Tapiero, H. (2003). Biomedicine & pharmacotherapy, 57(3-4), 145-155.
Sies, H. (1999). Free Radical Biology and Medicine, 27(9-10), 916-921.
Wu, G., Fang, Y. Z., Yang, S., Lupton, J. R., & Turner, N. D. (2004). The Journal of nutrition, 134(3), 489-492.