- Chemical Formula: C22H25F2NO4
- Molecular Mass: 405.435
- Synonyms: Nebivolol HCl, Nebivolol hydrochloride, 169293-50-9, 2,2'-Azanediylbis(1-(6-fluorochroman-2-yl)ethanol) hydrochloride
- Molar Mass: 405.435
- CAS Number: 99200-09-6
- PubChem: 71301
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 5mg/60 capsules
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- Nebivolol is a beta blocking agent that aids in alleviating symptoms of hypertension. It functions through relaxing blood vessels and slowing heart rate to reduce blood pressure.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
Peer Reviewed Studies
McNeely, W., & Goa, K. L. (1999)
Drugs, 57(4), 633-651.
- Randomized trial to determine the effect of nebivolol on mortality and cardiovascular hospital admission in elderly patients with heart failure (SENIORS)
Flather, M. D., Shibata, M. C., Coats, A. J., Van Veldhuisen, D. J., Parkhomenko, A., Borbola, J., ... & Poole-Wilson, P. A. (2005)
European heart journal, 26(3), 215-225.