- Chemical Formula: C10H17N3S
- Molecular Mass: 211.33
- Synonyms: 104632-26-0, (-)-Pramipexole, Sifrol, Mirapexin
- Molar Mass: 211.324
- CAS Number: 104632-26-0
- PubChem: 119570
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 12mg
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- Pramipexole is a non-ergot dopamine agonist drug that is linked to aiding in Parkinson’s disease. It functions by stimulating the dopamine receptors in the brain, specifically the striatum.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC-licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
Hubble, J. P., Koller, W. C., Cutler, N. R., Sramek, J. J., Friedman, J., Goetz, C., ... & Elvin, A. (1995)
Clinical neuropharmacology, 18(4), 338-347.
Relja, M., & Klepac, N. (2006)
Journal of the neurological sciences, 248(1-2), 251-254.