- Chemical Formula: C14H4N2Na2O8
- Molecular Mass: 374.17
- Synonyms: Pyrroloquinoline quinone (disodium salt) CS-5599 HY-100196A
- Molar Mass: 374.17
- CAS Number: 72909-34-3
- PubChem: 3078772
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 1 gram
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- PQQ Disodium is an antioxidant that exists naturally in soil and various foods. It has been observed to protect cells from oxidative damage and promote energy metabolism, although its mechanisms remain unclear.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC-licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
- Effect of the antioxidant supplement pyrroloquinoline quinone disodium salt (BioPQQ™) on cognitive functions
Itoh, Y., Hine, K., Miura, H., Uetake, T., Nakano, M., Takemura, N., & Sakatani, K. (2016)
In Oxygen Transport to Tissue XXXVII (pp. 319-325). Springer, New York, NY.
- Effects of dietary pyrroloquinoline quinone disodium on growth performance, carcass yield and antioxidant status of broiler chicks
Samuel, K. G., Zhang, H. J., Wang, J., Wu, S. G., Yue, H. Y., Sun, L. L., & Qi, G. H. (2015)
Animal, 9(3), 409-416.