- Chemical Formula: C17H22N2O4
- Molecular Mass: 318.367
- Synonyms: GVS-111; DVD-111; SGS-111
- Molar Mass: 318.367
- CAS Number: 157115-85-0
- PubChem: 180496
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient:
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- Noopept is a nootropic compound that is structurally similar to the racetam family of drugs. It is believed to stimulate the production and release of acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter that is involved in learning and memory.
Noopept has been the subject of several studies that have investigated its effects on cognitive function, memory, and neuroprotection. Some of the findings from these studies suggest that Noopept may improve cognitive function and memory, protect against cognitive decline and neurodegeneration, increase levels of brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF), a protein that promotes the growth and survival of neurons, enhance the activity of NMDA receptors, and have anti-inflammatory effects that may be beneficial for neurological conditions.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC-licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
- The nootropic and neuroprotective proline-containing dipeptide noopept restores spatial memory and increases immunoreactivity to amyloid in an Alzheimer’s disease model
Ostrovskaya, R. U., Gruden, M. A., Bobkova, N. A., Sewell, R. D., Gudasheva, T. A., Samokhin, A. N., … & Morozova-Roche, L. A. (2007)
Journal of psychopharmacology, 21(6), 611-619.
- Comparative studies of Noopept and piracetam in the treatment of patients with mild cognitive disorders in organic brain diseases of vascular and traumatic origin
Neznamov, G. G., & Teleshova, E. S. (2009)
Neuroscience and behavioral physiology, 39(3), 311.