- Chemical Formula: C17H22N2O4
- Molecular Mass: 318.367
- Synonyms: GVS-111; DVD-111; SGS-111
- Molar Mass: 318.367
- CAS Number: 157115-85-0
- PubChem: 180496
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient:
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- Noopept is a synthetic nootropic molecule that has similar effects to piracetam. It provides cognitive enhancement and subtle psychostimulatory effects.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
Peer Reviewed Studies
- The nootropic and neuroprotective proline-containing dipeptide noopept restores spatial memory and increases immunoreactivity to amyloid in an Alzheimer's disease model
Ostrovskaya, R. U., Gruden, M. A., Bobkova, N. A., Sewell, R. D., Gudasheva, T. A., Samokhin, A. N., ... & Morozova-Roche, L. A. (2007)
Journal of psychopharmacology, 21(6), 611-619.
- Comparative studies of Noopept and piracetam in the treatment of patients with mild cognitive disorders in organic brain diseases of vascular and traumatic origin
Neznamov, G. G., & Teleshova, E. S. (2009)
Neuroscience and behavioral physiology, 39(3), 311.