- Chemical Formula: C19H23N3O3
- Molecular Mass: 341.4
- Synonyms: coluracetam 135463-81-9 N-(2,3-dimethyl-5,6,7,8-tetrahydrofuran[2,3-b]quinolin-4-yl)-2-(2-oxopyrrolidin-1-yl)acetamide MKC-231
- Molar Mass: 341.4
- CAS Number: 135463-81-9
- PubChem: 214346
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 1 gram
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- Coluracetam is a fat-soluble nootropic substance that is purported to have cognitive-enhancement properties. It functions by modulating glutamate receptors, specifically the AMPA receptors.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
Peer Reviewed Studies
Malykh, A. G., & Sadaie, M. R. (2010)
Drugs, 70(3), 287-312.
- Central nervous system-mediated hyperglycemic effects of NIK-247, a cholinesterase inhibitor, and MKC-231, a choline uptake enhancer, in rats
Uemura, K., Yoshioka, S., Surina-Baumgartner, D. M., Tamagawa, T., Miura, H., Ueda, M., ... & Hotta, N. (1999)