- Chemical Formula: C8H20NO6P
- Molecular Mass: 257.22
- Synonyms: SCHEMBL272506 CHEMBL4750376 DTXSID70951010 L-alpha-Glycerylphosphorylcholine (GPC) Q60476027
- Molar Mass: 257.22
- CAS Number: 28319-77-9
- PubChem: 71920
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 50 grams
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- Alpha GPC is a natural choline compound found in the brain and other tissues that increase the levels of acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter that is involved in various cognitive functions such as learning, memory, and attention. It does this by providing a choline source for the body to use in the production of acetylcholine that is able to cross the blood-brain barrier and enter the brain, where it is rapidly converted into acetylcholine.
Aside from acetylcholine synthesis, Alpha GPC also supports the growth and repair of cell membranes and the production of human growth hormone levels.
The ability of Alpha GPC to support and improve cognitive function, learning, and memory has been observed in research involving various populations.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC-licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
- Effects of Alpha-GPC and Huperzine-A on Short-Term Memory, Anaerobic Power Output, Post Exhaustion Compared to Caffeine and Placebo in Healthy College Age Students
Isaacs, J. P. (2019)
Doctoral dissertation, Eastern Kentucky University
- The optimization of cortical function in patients with severe head injury during gliatiline (alpha-GPC) treatment
Madorsky, S. V. (1995)
European Neuropsychopharmacology, 3(5), 381-382.