- Chemical Formula: C22H33N4O5P
- Molecular Mass: 464.5
- Synonyms: NSI-189 phosphate UNII-HX0VO60T62 HX0VO60T62 NSI189 Phosphate
- Molar Mass: 464.5
- CAS Number: 1270138-41-4
- PubChem: 50922680
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 1 gram
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- NSI-189 Phosphate is a novel neurogenic molecule that obtains pleiotropic properties. It stimulates neurogenesis in the hippocampus through recruiting neural stem cells.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
Peer Reviewed Studies
- A phase 2, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of NSI-189 phosphate, a neurogenic compound, among outpatients with major depressive disorder
Papakostas, G. I., Johe, K., Hand, H., Drouillard, A., Russo, P., Kay, G., … & Fava, M. (2020)
Molecular psychiatry, 25(7), 1569-1579.
- NSI-189 phosphate, a novel neurogenic compound, selectively benefits moderately depressed patients: A post-hoc analysis of a phase 2 study of major depressive disorder
Johe, K. K., Kay, G., Kumar, S., Burdick, K. E., McIntyre, R. S., Papakostas, G. I., & Fava, M. (2020). Annals of Clinical Psychiatry: Official Journal of the American Academy of Clinical Psychiatrists, 32(3), 182-196.