- Chemical Formula: C7H14N2O3
- Molecular Mass: 174.2
- Synonyms: L-Theanine3081-61-6
- Molar Mass: 174.2
- CAS Number: 3081-61-6
- PubChem: 439378
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 100 grams
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- L-Theanine is a non-protein amino acid found and derived from green tea. It functions by increasing dopamine and serotonin levels and enhancing alpha wave activity.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
Peer Reviewed Studies
Juneja, L. R., Chu, D. C., Okubo, T., Nagato, Y., & Yokogoshi, H. (1999)
Trends in Food Science & Technology, 10(6-7), 199-204.
Kimura, K., Ozeki, M., Juneja, L. R., & Ohira, H. (2007)
Biological psychology, 74(1), 39-45.