- Chemical Formula: C225H348N48O68
- Molecular Mass: 4813
- Synonyms: Mounjaro, CHEBI:194186, LY3298176, LY-3298176
- CAS Number: 2023788-19-2
- PubChem: 163285897
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 5 mg (1 vial)
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- Tirzepatide is a dual glucose-dependent insulinotropic polypeptide (GIP) and glucagon-like peptide-1 agonist (GLP). Dual GIP/GLP-1 agonists gained increasing attention as new agents for glycemic and weight control as they demonstrated better glucose control and weight loss compared to selective GLP-1 receptor agonists in preclinical and clinical trials.
The protein sequence of Tirzepatide was based on the sequence of endogenous GIP, and its pharmacological action on GLP-1 receptors is comparable to endogenous GIP. It has a role as a glucagon-like peptide-1 receptor agonist, an anti-obesity agent, a hypoglycemic agent, a gastric inhibitory polypeptide receptor agonist, and an incretin mimetic.
Tirzepatide 5 mg should be reconstituted with bacteriostatic water (BAC).
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC-licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
- Tirzepatide: a glucose-dependent insulinotropic polypeptide (GIP) and glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) dual agonist in development for the treatment of type 2 diabetes.
Wilding, J. P., Batterham, R. L., Calanna, S., Davies, M., Van Gaal, L. F., Lingvay, I., … & Kushner, R. F. (2021). New England Journal of Medicine.
Frías J. P. (2020). Expert review of endocrinology & metabolism, 15(6), 379–394.
- The Role of Tirzepatide, Dual GIP and GLP-1 Receptor Agonist, in the Management of Type 2 Diabetes: The SURPASS Clinical Trials. Diabetes therapy : research, treatment and education of diabetes and related disorders, 12(1), 143–157.
Min, T., & Bain, S. C. (2021). Marso, S. P., Bain, S. C., Consoli, A., Eliaschewitz, F. G., Jódar, E., Leiter, L. A., … & Vilsbøll, T. (2016). N Engl J Med, 375, 1834-1844.