- Chemical Formula: C221H366N72067S
- Molecular Mass: 5136
- Synonyms: Egrifta Tesamorelin, UNII-MQG94M5EEO, MQG94M5EEO, 804475-66-9
- Molar Mass: 5136.86
- CAS Number: 218949-48-5
- PubChem: 16137828
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 2 mg (1 vial)
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- Tesamorelin is a synthesized GHRH peptide derivative and is clinically used for HIV-associated lipodystrophy, a condition characterized by a fast-acting accumulation of fat in the abdominal area.
Tesamorelin is being researched for its ability to stimulate the pituitary gland into producing more growth hormones, with its demonstrated ability to reduce visceral adipose tissue or deep abdominal fat associated with a number of concerning health risks.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC-licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
Independent Test Results
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
Peer Reviewed Studies
- Long-term safety and effects of tesamorelin, a growth hormone-releasing factor analogue, in HIV patients with abdominal fat accumulation
Falutz, J., Allas, S., Mamputu, J. C., Potvin, D., Kotler, D., Somero, M., … & Grinspoon, S. (2008)
Aids, 22(14), 1719-1728.
Spooner, L. M., & Olin, J. L. (2012)
Annals of Pharmacotherapy, 46(2), 240-247