- Chemical Formula: C38H68N10O14
- Molecular Mass: 889.01
- CAS Number: 885340-08-9
- PubChem: 16132341
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 10mg
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- TB-500 is a peptide that functions by regenerating and repairing tissues. This drug aids in new blood vessel formation and reducing inflammation.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
Independent Test Results
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
Peer Reviewed Studies
- Synthesis and characterization of the N‐terminal acetylated 17‐23 fragment of thymosin beta 4 identified in TB‐500, a product suspected to possess doping potential
Esposito, S., Deventer, K., Goeman, J., Van der Eycken, J., & Van Eenoo, P. (2012)
Drug testing and analysis, 4(9), 733-738.
Judák, P., Van Eenoo, P., & Deventer, K. (2017)
Analytical biochemistry, 537, 69-71.