- Chemical Formula: C319H501N91O96S7
- Molecular Mass: 7,649
- Synonyms: IGF1 Human Des1-3; Insulin-Like Growth Factor 1 Des (1-3) Human Recombinant; Somatomedin C; IGF-I; IGFI; IGF1; IGF-IA; Des(1-3); Des1-3; Des 1-3; Des (1-3); IGF-1 (4-70); IGF1 Des1-3
- CAS Number: 112603-35-7
- PubChem: 135331146
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 1 mg (1 vial)
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- IGF-1 binds to IGF type 1 receptors and stimulates tissue growth in nervous, lymphoid, reproductive, smooth muscle, endothelium, and bone tissues. IGF-1 DES 1 consists of a shorter peptide chain compared to the LR3 version, making its absorption 5x better. However, it has a shorter half-life of 20-30 minutes.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
Independent Test Results
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
Pan, W., & Kastin, A. J. (2000) Neuroendocrinology, 72(3), 171-178.
- Des (1–3) IGF-1 treatment normalizes type 1 IGF receptor and phospho-Akt (Thr 308) immunoreactivity in predegenerative retina of diabetic rats.
Kummer, A., Pulford, B. E., Ishii, D. N., & Seigel, G. M. (2003). Experimental Diabesity Research, 4(1), 45-57.