- Chemical Formula: C1105H1770N318O336S26
- Molecular Mass: 36,700
- Synonyms: Chorionic gonadotropin, Choriogonin, Endocrine, Gonabion
- CAS Number: 9002-61-3
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 5000 IU
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- Human chorionic gonadotropin is a chemical created by a tissue found in early embryos to support the production of progesterone, a hormone stimulated during pregnancy to help prepare the lining of the uterus. It shares receptors with the luteinizing hormone and plays similar roles on sexual development and function.
- This is type of HCG not synthetic, it is extracted from urine of pregnant women.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
- Prolonged biphasic response of plasma testosterone to single intramuscular injections of human chorionic gonadotropin.
PADRÓN, R. S., WISCHUSEN, J., HUDSON, B., BURGER, H. G., & DE KRETSER, D. M. (1980). The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, 50(6), 1100-1104.
Handelsman, D. J., Goebel, C., Idan, A., Jimenez, M., Trout, G., & Kazlauskas, R. (2009). Clinical endocrinology, 71(3), 417-428.