- Chemical Formula: C14H22N4O9
- Molecular Mass: 390.35
- Synonyms: 307297-39-8, Epithalon, Epithalone, UNII-O65P17785G, alanyl-glutamyl-aspartyl-glycine
- Sequence: Ala-Glu-Asp-Gly
- Molar Mass: 390.349
- CAS Number: 307297-40-1
- PubChem: CID 219042
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 10mg (vial)
- Shelf Life: 3 months
- Epitalon is a synthetic peptide derived from epithalamin, a natural string of amino acids found in the pineal gland. It stimulates the production of the enzyme that plays a key role in the maintenance and repair of telomeres called telomerase. By increasing telomerase production, Epitalon may help prevent or slow down the shortening of telomeres, which could potentially delay the aging process and increase lifespan.
Epitalon has been shown to have various biological effects in laboratory studies, with promising results in delaying aging, modulating the immune system, protecting neurons against oxidative damage, and regulating melatonin production for better sleep quality.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC-licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
Vladimir Anisimov et al.
Biogerontology 11, 139-149 (2010)
Vladimir KH Khavison
Neuro Endocrinol Lett. 2002; 23 Suppl 3:11-144