- Chemical Formula: C37H51N9O10S
- Molecular Mass: 813.9
- Synonyms: ACTH (4-7), Pro-Gly-Pro, Met-Glu-His-Phe-Pro-Gly-Pro, L-methionyl-L-alpha-glutamyl-L-histidyl-L-phenylalanyl-L-prolylglycyl-L-proline, Pro-gly-pro-acth (4-7)
- Other Names: L-Methionyl-L-α-glutamylhistidyl-L-phenylalanyl-L-prolylglycyl-L-proline, (Pro8,Gly9,Pro10)ACTH-(4-10)
- Concentration: 30 mg
- CAS Number: 80714-61-0
- PubChem: 9811102
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 30 mg (1 vial)
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- Semax is a synthesized peptide derived from the naturally occurring adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH). Initially developed in Russia as a nootropic, Semax has been shown to have neuroprotective and neural benefits. Research is being conducted for its ability to enhance cognitive function, memory, and learning.
Semax 30 mg should be reconstituted with bacteriostatic water (BAC).
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
- The study of chronic partial denervation and quality of life in patients with motor neuron disease treated with semax.
Serdiuk, A. V., Levitskiĭ, G. N., Miasoedov, N. F., & Skvortsova, V. I. (2007). S.S. Korsakova, 107(4), 29–39.
- Semax, synthetic ACTH(4-10) analogue, attenuates behavioural and neurochemical alterations following early-life fluvoxamine exposure in white rats.
Glazova, N. Y., Manchenko, D. M., Volodina, M. A., Merchieva, S. A., Andreeva, L. A., Kudrin, V. S., Myasoedov, N. F., & Levitskaya, N. G. (2021). Neuropeptides, 86, 102114. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.npep.2020.102114