- Chemical Formula: C28H27NO4S
- Molecular Mass: 473.584
- Synonyms: (2-(4-Hydroxyphenyl)-6-hydroxybenzo(b)thien-3-yl)(4-(2-(1-piperidinyl)ethoxy)phenyl)methanone:
- Molar Mass: 473.584
- CAS Number: 84449-90-1
- PubChem: 5035
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 20mg/60 capsules
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- Raloxifene is classified as a selective estrogen receptor modulator and is currently being researched as an anti-catabolic and muscle dystrophy treatment in postmenopausal women with osteoporosis. It functions through binding to estrogen receptors which activate the estrogenic pathways and blockades in tissues
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC-licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
Independent Test Results
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
- Reduction of vertebral fracture risk in postmenopausal women with osteoporosis treated with raloxifene: results from a 3-year randomized clinical trial
Ettinger, B., Black, D. M., Mitlak, B. H., Knickerbocker, R. K., Nickelsen, T., Genant, H. K., … & Multiple Outcomes of Raloxifene Evaluation (MORE) Investigators. (1999)
Jama, 282(7), 637-645.
- Long-term treatment of tamoxifen and raloxifene alleviates dystrophic phenotype and enhances muscle functions of FKRP dystroglycanopathy
Wu, B., Shah, S. N., Lu, P., Bollinger, L. E., Blaeser, A., Sparks, S., … & Lu, Q. L. (2018)
The American Journal of Pathology, 188(4), 1069-1080.