- Chemical Formula: C43H66N12O12S2
- Molecular Mass: 1007.2
- Synonyms: Pitocin, Endopituitrina, Ocytocin
- CAS Number: 50-56-6
- PubChem: 439302
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 5 mg (1 vial)
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- Oxytocin, more commonly known as the cuddle hormone, is secreted by the pituitary gland. It promotes relaxation, overall psychological stability, contractions during labor in women, erection, and orgasm. As a neurotransmitter, it has been shown to ease anxiety and stress.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
Striepens, N., Kendrick, K. M., Maier, W., & Hurlemann, R. (2011). Frontiers in neuroendocrinology, 32(4), 426-450.
- Sniffing around oxytocin: review and meta-analyses of trials in healthy and clinical groups with implications for pharmacotherapy.
Bakermans-Kranenburg, M. J., & Van Ijzendoorn, M. H. (2013). Translational psychiatry, 3(5), e258-e258.