- Chemical Formula: C6H10N2O3
- Molecular Mass: 158.16
- Synonyms: oxiracetam 62613-82-5 2-(4-hydroxy-2-oxopyrrolidin-1-yl)acetamide 4-Hydroxy-2-oxopyrrolidine-N-acetamide ISF 2522
- Molar Mass: 158.16
- CAS Number: 62613-82-5
- PubChem: 4626
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 50 grams
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- Oxiracetam is a nootropic substance with mild stimulating effects. This drug treats cognitive deficits of cerebrovascular origins and prevents the decrease in brain acetylcholine.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
Peer Reviewed Studies
Bottini, G., Vallar, G., Cappa, S., Monza, G. C., Scarpini, E., Baron, P., ... & Scarlato, G. (1992)
Acta neurologica scandinavica, 86(3), 237-241.
- (S)-Oxiracetam is the Active Ingredient in Oxiracetam that Alleviates the Cognitive Impairment Induced by Chronic Cerebral Hypoperfusion in Rats
Li, W., Liu, H., Jiang, H., Wang, C., Guo, Y., Sun, Y., ... & Pu, X. (2017)
Scientific reports, 7(1), 10052-10052.