- Chemical Formula: C6H10N2O3
- Molecular Mass: 158.16
- Synonyms: oxiracetam 62613-82-5 2-(4-hydroxy-2-oxopyrrolidin-1-yl)acetamide 4-Hydroxy-2-oxopyrrolidine-N-acetamide ISF 2522
- Molar Mass: 158.16
- CAS Number: 62613-82-5
- PubChem: 4626
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 50 grams
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- Oxiracetam is a nootropic compound that belongs to the racetam family. Its mechanism of action is not fully understood, but it is believed to enhance the cholinergic system by increasing the production and release of acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter involved in several functions, including muscle contraction, learning, memory, attention, and arousal.
Oxiracetam has been shown to improve memory and cognitive function in various research involving individuals with cognitive impairment such as in Alzheimer's disease, dementia, and brain injuries.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC-licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
Bottini, G., Vallar, G., Cappa, S., Monza, G. C., Scarpini, E., Baron, P., ... & Scarlato, G. (1992)
Acta neurologica scandinavica, 86(3), 237-241.
- (S)-Oxiracetam is the Active Ingredient in Oxiracetam that Alleviates the Cognitive Impairment Induced by Chronic Cerebral Hypoperfusion in Rats
Li, W., Liu, H., Jiang, H., Wang, C., Guo, Y., Sun, Y., ... & Pu, X. (2017)
Scientific reports, 7(1), 10052-10052.