- Chemical Formula: C258H401N79O78
- Molecular Mass: 5857
- Synonyms: KISS-1 (68-121), Protein KISS-1, Gene KISS1 protein
- CAS Number: 388138-21-4
- PubChem: 71306396
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 50 mg (10 vials)
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- Kisspeptin-10 is a naturally occurring human peptide emerging as the primary regulator of puberty and reproductive hormones with the potential to restore youthful arousal, fertility, testosterone production, attraction, and mood. It targets brain areas involved in sexual and emotional processing, particularly the pituitary gland, to release the gonadotropin-releasing hormone. In turn, this triggers the production of luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH).
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC-licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
Independent Test Results
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
- Metabolic regulation of kisspeptin — the link between energy balance and reproduction | Nature Reviews Endocrinology
Navarro V. M. (2020). Nature reviews. Endocrinology, 16(8), 407–420.
Harter, C., Kavanagh, G. S., & Smith, J. T. (2018). The Journal of endocrinology, 238(3), R173–R183.