- Chemical Formula: C38H49N9O5 · xC2H4O2
- Molecular Mass: 711.9
- Synonyms: 2-Methylalanyl-L-histidyl-3-(2-naphthyl)-D-alanyl-D-phenylalanyl-L-lysinamide, 170851-70-4, C38H49N9O5, CHEMBL58547, SCHEMBL183305, SCHEMBL8169698, MolPort-039-139-953, 5020AF, ZINC29562299, AKOS030573449, DB12370, NCGC00167295-01, FT-0696037
- Sequence: Aib-His-D-2-Nal-D-Phe-Lys-NH2
- Molar Mass: 711.85296
- CAS Number: 170851-70-4
- PubChem: CID 20754357
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 2 mg (1 vial)
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- Ipamorelin is a growth hormone releasing peptide (GHRP) which functions through inducing growth hormone secretion while mimicking ghrelin. This pentapeptide (Aib-His-D-2-Nal-D-Phe-Lys-NH2) is selective in nature as it binds to GH secretagogue receptors in the brain, thus specifically stimulating GH release in the pituitary gland.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
Independent Test Results
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
Peer Reviewed Studies
Kirsten Raun et al.
European Journal of Endocrinology (1998) 139 552–561
- Efficacy of ipamorelin, a ghrelin mimetic, on gastric dysmotility in a rodent model of postoperative ileus
Beverley Greenwood-Van Meerveld et al.
J Exp Pharmacol. 2012; 4: 149–155.
Ahnfelt-Rønne, I., Nowak, J. & Olsen, U.B. Do growth hormone-releasing peptides act as ghrelin secretagogues?. Endocr 14, 133–135 (2001).