Using Local Bitcoins
How to withdraw BTC on Gemini.com to a Secure Wallet.
Since Gemini.com does not have a QR scanner, and only has specific merchants to pay to, in order to make a bitcoin payment just follow these steps.
- Copy the address from the bitcoin payment order.
- From the Gemini Wallet Select the currency from the dropdown
- Select the destination address (this is provided by your external wallet or exchange)
- Input the amount
- After reviewing transfer details, select Request Withdrawal
Rather than using account numbers or email addresses to direct your payment, sending money via your wallet is as simple as Converting Units from USD to BTC and then entering this amount and the recipient’s address in the send form of your wallet or exchange account.
When you checkout we will provide you a unique bitcoin payment address that looks like this: 18bTt63wnK1G2P8mahJgmYpy9ZZw1VE3LG and calculate the amount bitcoin due. On receipt we will mark your order as processing and prepare it for shipment.
- If you want to pay by scanning a QR code, you would have to order using your laptop/computer/tablet/ OR even another phone then scanning payment with your mobile wallet.
The Bitcoin payment is valid for only 15 minutes. This is due to the exchange rate between Bitcoin and whichever fiat currency the product is valued in. If the Bitcoin transaction is not confirmed within this time frame, the payment will still go through but will appear on our dashboard as expired.
As a customer, you will always be able to see the payment status and whether it has been successfully processed or not.
If you happen to have any questions related to the product, delivery, etc. after making a payment, please contact us at [email protected].