- Chemical Formula: C55H75N17O13
- Molecular Mass: 1182.3
- Synonyms: Luliberin, Dirigestran, Fertagyl, Gonadorelina, Gonadorelinum, Gonadotropin-releasing hormone, LH-releasing factor
- CAS Number: 33515-09-2
- PubChem: 638793
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 2 mg (1 vial)
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- Gonadorelin is a gonadotropin-releasing hormone agonist that triggers the release of follicle-stimulating hormone and luteinizing hormone from the anterior pituitary. Research shows good evidence that Gonadorelin is beneficial for managing infertility, hypogonadism, and more recently, in delaying breast and prostate cancer growth.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
Chenault, J. R., Kratzer, D. D., Rzepkowski, R. A., & Goodwin, M. C. (1990). Theriogenology, 34(1), 81-98.
- Neoadjuvant gonadotropin-releasing hormone therapy before surgery may improve the fertility index in undescended testes: a prospective randomized trial.
Schwentner, C., Oswald, J., Kreczy, A., Lunacek, A., Bartsch, G., Deibl, M., & Radmayr, C. (2005). The Journal of urology, 173(3), 974-977.