- Chemical Formula: C46H56N12O6
- Molecular Mass: 873.0
- Synonyms: growth hormone releasing hexapeptide, UNII-4H7N4I6X6A, L-Lysinamide, L-histidyl-D-tryptophyl-L-alanyl-L-tryptophyl-D-phenylalanyl-
- CAS Number: 87616-84-0
- PubChem: 9919153
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 5 mg (1 vial)
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- GHRP-6 is a synthetic hexapeptide with potent activity in stimulating growth hormone production and release.
There is strong evidence that GHRP-6 decreases body fat, increases muscle development, and increases strength and stamina associated with increased growth hormone levels.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC-licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
Independent Test Results
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
- The Peptidic GHS-R antagonist [D-Lys3] GHRP-6 markedly improves adiposity and related metabolic abnormalities in a mouse model of postmenopausal obesity.
Maletínská, L., Matyšková, R., Maixnerová, J., Sýkora, D., Pýchová, M., Špolcová, A., ... & Železná, B. (2011). Molecular and cellular endocrinology, 343(1-2), 55-62.