- Chemical Formula: C10H16N2O2
- Molecular Mass: 196.246
- Synonyms: Fasoracetam 110958-19-5 Fasoracetam [INN] N-(5-Oxo-D-prolyl)piperidine NS 105
- Molar Mass: 196.25
- CAS Number: 110958-19-5
- PubChem: 198695
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 1 gram
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- Fasoracetam is a research chemical classified under the racetam family. It has cognitive-enhancing properties and functions by increasing the production of acetylcholine from the cerebral cortex.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
Peer Reviewed Studies
- Fasoracetam in adolescents with ADHD and glutamatergic gene network variants disrupting mGluR neurotransmitter signaling
Elia, J., Ungal, G., Kao, C., Ambrosini, A., Jesus-Rosario, D., Larsen, L., … & Hakonarson, H. (2018)
Nature communications, 9(1), 1-9.
Buy, W. T., & Nootropics, F. A. Q.