- Chemical Formula: C25H3406
- Molecular Mass: 430.541
- Synonyms: YK11; (17α,20E)-17,20-[(1-methoxyethylidene)bis(oxy)]-3-oxo-19-norpregna-4,20-diene-21-carboxylic acid methyl ester
- Molar Mass: 430.541
- CAS Number: 1370003-76-1
- PubChem: 119058028
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 5mg/60 capsules
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- YK-11 is a synthetic steroidal selective androgen receptor modulator (SARM). It does not induce the physical interaction between the NTD/AF1 and LBD/AF2.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
Peer Reviewed Studies
Gamma-Butyrolactone, G. B. L.
- Selective androgen receptor modulator, yk11, up-regulates osteoblastic proliferation and differentiation in mc3t3-e1 cells
Yatsu, T., Kusakabe, T., Kato, K., Inouye, Y., Nemoto, K., & Kanno, Y. (2018)
Biological and Pharmaceutical Bulletin, 41(3), 394-398.