- Chemical Formula: C27H44O8
- Molecular Weight: 496.6
- Other Names: (2S,3R,5R,9R,10R,11R,13R,14S,17S)-2,3,11,14-tetrahydroxy-10,13-dimethyl-17-[(2R,3R)-2,3,6-trihydroxy-6-methylheptan-2-yl]-2,3,4,5,9,11,12,15,16,17-decahydro-1H-cyclopenta[a]phenanthren-6-one
- CAS Number: 41451-87-0.
- PubChem: 14376672
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 500 mg per capsule
- Shelf Life: 36 Months
- Turkesterone (C27H44O8) is classified as a phytoecdysteroid, a concentrated type of ecdysteroid. This compound is naturally found in various plants and some insects. This Synthesized formula is gathered for its adaptogenic and anabolic potential as a research chemical.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
Peer Reviewed Studies
Mamatkhanov, A. U., Yakubova, M. R., & Syrov, V. N. (1998)
Chemistry of natural compounds, 34(2), 150-154.