- Chemical Formula: C20H16ClN5O2
- Molecular Mass: 393.8
- Other Names: 2-chloro-4-(((1R,2S)-1-(5-(4-cyanophenyl)-1,3,4-oxadiazol-2-yl)-2-hydroxypropyl)amino)-3-methylbenzonitrile, RAD 140, Testolone
- Molar Mass: 288.42
- CAS Number: 1182367-47-0
- PubChem: 44200882
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 10mg/capsule
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- RAD-140 is a chemical classified as a selective androgen receptor modulator (SARM). Initially developed as cancer and muscle wasting treatment for postmenopausal women, It mimics the activity of testosterone, potentially exhibiting muscle recovery. An investigation of the effects of RAD-140 in male rats with low testosterone levels was published in the 2017 issue of the journal Endocrinology. According to the research, RAD-140 boosted the rats' treadmill performance as well as their lean body mass and bone mineral density.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC-licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
Independent Test Results
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
Burmeister, M. A., Fincher, T. K., & Graham, W. H. (2020)
US Pharm, 45(60), 15-18.
Padappayil, R. P., Arjun, A. C., Acosta, J. V., Ghali, W., & Mughal, M. S. (2022)