- Chemical Formula: C20H16ClN5O2
- Molecular Mass: 393.8
- Other Names: 2-chloro-4-(((1R,2S)-1-(5-(4-cyanophenyl)-1,3,4-oxadiazol-2-yl)-2-hydroxypropyl)amino)-3-methylbenzonitrile, RAD 140, Testolone
- Molar Mass: 288.42
- CAS Number: 1182367-47-0
- PubChem: 44200882
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 10mg/capsule
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- Testolone is a chemical classified as a selective androgen receptor modulator (SARM). It mimics the activity of testosterone and promotes muscle recovery.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
Independent Test Results
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
Peer Reviewed Studies
Burmeister, M. A., Fincher, T. K., & Graham, W. H. (2020)
US Pharm, 45(60), 15-18.
Padappayil, R. P., Arjun, A. C., Acosta, J. V., Ghali, W., & Mughal, M. S. (2022)