- Chemical Formula: C21H18F3NO3S2
- Molecular Mass: 453.50
- Synonyms: Endurobol, GW501516, GW 501516, GW-501516, 2-[2-methyl-4-[[4-methyl-2-[4-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl]-1,3-thiazol-5-yl]methylsulfanyl]phenoxy]acetic acid
- Molar Mass: 453.498
- CAS Number: 317318-70-0
- PubChem: CID 9803963
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 10mg/1 capsules
- Shelf Life: 36 months
Cardarine, or Endurobol, is a metabolic modulator that acts on the PPAR-delta pathway and stimulates fatty acid oxidation. This results in potent effects of lowered blood lipid levels and an increased glucose uptake in skeletal muscle tissues.
- South Asia (Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka)
- Middle Eastern (Egypt, Bahrain, Cyprus, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, UAE, Yemen, Turkey)
If your shipment was seized (International Orders), we will provide a 50% discount applicable on your next purchase. Please contact us for more information.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
Independent Test Results
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
Peer Reviewed Studies
Park, J., & Kim, J. Y. (2021)
Journal of Health, Sports, and Kinesiology, 2(2), 22-27.
Jimenez-Munoz, C. M., López, M., Albericio, F., & Makowski, K. (2021)
Pharmaceuticals, 14(5), 435.