Tesamorelin (Egrifta) is a synthetic form of growth-hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH) which is used in the treatment of HIV-associated lipodystrophy, approved initially in 2010. A synthetic peptide, it consists of all 44 amino acids of human GHRH added with a trans-3-hexenoic acid group.
It is a synthetic analogue of growth hormone-releasing factor (GHRF). Tesamorelin promotes growth hormone (GH) production and secretion, assisting in the regulation of glucose and lipid metabolism and body composition.
Other Names: TH950, INN, Egrifta, Tesa
Concentration: 2 mg (1 vial)
Top Color: Blue
Shelf Life: 36 months
Minimum Order: 1 vial
Peptides are stable at room temperature and can be kept in their initial packaging for several days to weeks. Otherwise, peptides can be stored at 4 °C or colder. To preserve product quality, keep away from intense light.
Peptides shouldn’t be shaken before or after reconstitution, must be refrigerated, and always handled with care.
Tesamorelin 2 mg should be reconstituted with bacteriostatic water (BAC).
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
What is Tesamorelin?
Tesamorelin, commonly known as EGRIFTA in its name-brand version, is a peptide developed by the Theratechnologies firm. It’s a synthetic version of the growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH) that aids in weight loss and is now only available with a doctor’s prescription. It is made up of 44 GHRH amino acids and a trans-3-hexenoic acid group.
Benefits and Uses
- Raises HGH Levels- Tesamorelin’s most important benefit is that it raises HGH levels. It achieves all of its other effects in the same way: by enhancing the body’s ability to produce and repair tissue.
- Reduction in Fat- Tesamorelin HGH has been shown to drastically reduce fat in the stomach, muscles, and even the liver in a number of trials.
- Increase in Muscle Mass- Tesamorelin bodybuilding is popular since it has been shown to assist people to increase muscle strength, density, and size.
- Improves Cognitive Abilities- Tesamorelin has been shown in studies to help people perform better in cognitive activities. This holds true for both those with moderate cognitive impairments and those who have normal cognition.
- Regenerates Nerve Tissue- Tesamorelin may aid in the repair of injured nerve tissue, according to some research.
- Lowers the Risk of Heart Disease- Tesamorelin may also help to reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease, according to a preliminary study.
Additional Information on Tesamorelin
Tesamorelin is a growth hormone compound, specifically a growth hormone-releasing factor analog, produced by the Canadian pharmaceutical company Theratechnologies and referred to as TH9507 in research trials. Tesamorelin is a growth hormone-like substance that stimulates the pituitary gland to produce the hormone.