- Chemical Formula: C38H68N10O14
- Molecular Mass: 889.01
- CAS Number: 885340-08-9
- PubChem: 16132341
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 10mg
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- TB-500, derived from the naturally occurring protein Thymosin Beta-4, is a synthetic peptide that binds to a protein called actin, which is involved in the formation of new blood vessels and the repair of damaged tissues. By binding to actin, TB-500 helps stimulate the growth of new blood vessels and promotes the formation of new tissue functions.
The ability of TB-500 to reduce inflammation and promote cell migration, proliferation, and differentiation, which can help to facilitate tissue repair and regeneration has been demonstrated in various research. It is currently studied for its potential to enhance athletic performance and improve recovery from injury.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC-licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
Independent Test Results
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
- Synthesis and characterization of the N‐terminal acetylated 17‐23 fragment of thymosin beta 4 identified in TB‐500, a product suspected to possess doping potential
Esposito, S., Deventer, K., Goeman, J., Van der Eycken, J., & Van Eenoo, P. (2012)
Drug testing and analysis, 4(9), 733-738.
Judák, P., Van Eenoo, P., & Deventer, K. (2017)
Analytical biochemistry, 537, 69-71.