- Chemical Formula: C37H51N9O10S
- Molecular Mass: 813.9
- Synonyms: ACTH (4-7), Pro-Gly-Pro, Met-Glu-His-Phe-Pro-Gly-Pro, L-methionyl-L-alpha-glutamyl-L-histidyl-L-phenylalanyl-L-prolylglycyl-L-proline, Pro-gly-pro-acth (4-7)
- CAS Number: 80714-61-0
- PubChem: 9811102
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 30 mg (1 vial)
Shelf Life: 36 months
Semax 30mg should be reconstituted with bacteriostatic water (BAC).
Other Names: L-Methionyl-L-α-glutamylhistidyl-L-phenylalanyl-L-prolylglycyl-L-proline, (Pro8,Gly9,Pro10)ACTH-(4-10)
Concentration: 30 mg
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
- The study of chronic partial denervation and quality of life in patients with motor neuron disease treated with semax.
Serdiuk, A. V., Levitskiĭ, G. N., Miasoedov, N. F., & Skvortsova, V. I. (2007). S.S. Korsakova, 107(4), 29–39.
- Semax, synthetic ACTH(4-10) analogue, attenuates behavioural and neurochemical alterations following early-life fluvoxamine exposure in white rats.
Glazova, N. Y., Manchenko, D. M., Volodina, M. A., Merchieva, S. A., Andreeva, L. A., Kudrin, V. S., Myasoedov, N. F., & Levitskaya, N. G. (2021). Neuropeptides, 86, 102114. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.npep.2020.102114