- Chemical Formula: C33H57N11O9
- Molecular Mass: 751.9
- Synonyms: Thr-Lys-Pro-Arg-Pro-Gly-Pro, L-Proline, L-threonyl-L-lysyl-L-prolyl-L-arginyl-L-prolylglycyl-, Selanc, UNII-TS9JR8EP1G
- CAS Number: 129954-34-3
- PubChem: 11765600
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 5 mg (1 vial)
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- Selank is a synthetic analog of the naturally occurring peptide Tuftsin combined with another sequence that improves its molecular stability. It has been investigated for its immunomodulatory and anxiolytic properties.
Currently, Selank is awaiting approval for next-phase trials done on mammals and human subjects after having recently completed stage III clinical trials in Russia.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC-licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
Panikratova, Y. R., Lebedeva, I. S., Sokolov, O. Y., Rumshiskaya, A. D., Kupriyanov, D. A., Kost, N. V., & Myasoedov, N. F. (2020). Doklady biological sciences : proceedings of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR, Biological sciences sections, 490(1), 9–11.
Vyunova, T. V., Andreeva, L., Shevchenko, K., & Myasoedov, N. (2018). Protein and peptide letters, 25(10), 914–923.