- Chemical Formula: C50H68N14O10
- Molecular Mass: 1025.2
- Synonyms: Bremelanotide, Vyleesi, CHEMBL2070241
- CAS Number: 189691-06-3
- PubChem: 9941379
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 10 mg (1 vial)
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- PT-141 is a peptide synthetically derived from alpha-melanocyte-stimulating hormone which is vital in protecting the skin from UV rays, developing skin pigmentation, controlling appetite, and supporting sexual functions.
Research on PT-141 has primarily focused on its effects on sexual function. Studies have found that PT-141 works by activating melanocortin receptors in the brain, which can lead to increased sexual excitement, and improved sexual desire and arousal.
Some studies have also suggested that PT-141 may have potential therapeutic uses beyond sexual function, such as in inflammatory bowel disease management and as a potential anti-cancer agent.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC-licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
- Bremelanotide for the treatment of hypoactive sexual desire disorder: two randomized phase 3 trials.
Kingsberg, S. A., Clayton, A. H., Portman, D., Williams, L. A., Krop, J., Jordan, R., ... & Simon, J. A. (2019). Obstetrics and gynecology, 134(5), 899.
- WOMEN'S SEXUAL HEALTH: An Effect on the Subjective Sexual Response in Premenopausal Women with Sexual Arousal Disorder by Bremelanotide (PT‐141), a Melanocortin Receptor Agonist.
Diamond, L. E., Earle, D. C., Heiman, J. R., Rosen, R. C., Perelman, M. A., & Harning, R. (2006). The journal of sexual medicine, 3(4), 628-638.