- Chemical Formula: C20H28O2
- Molecular Mass: 300.4
- Synonyms: 4759-48-2, 13-cis-Retinoic acid, Accutane, Roaccutane, 13-cis-Vitamin A acid
- CAS Number: 4759-48-2
- PubChem: 5282379
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 380 mg (38 tabs)
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- Isotretinoin is a vitamin A derivative indicated for severe recalcitrant nodular acne and some forms of skin, head, and neck cancer. Its half-life ranges from 7-39 hours with a mean elimination half-life of 20 hours.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC-licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
Layton, A. (2009). Dermato-endocrinology, 1(3), 162-169.
Ganceviciene, R., & Zouboulis, C. C. (2010). JDDG: Journal der Deutschen Dermatologischen Gesellschaft, 8, S47-S59.
Leyden, J. J. (1997). Dermatology, 195(Suppl. 1), 29-33.