- Chemical Formula: C9H18O
- Molecular Mass: 142.24
- Synonyms: 6,6-dimethylheptanal, Human Menopausal Gonadotrophin, Menotrophin, gonadotropin from human menopausal urine
- CAS Number: 61489-71-2
- PubChem: 21888462
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 75 IU (1 vial)
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- HMG is a hormonally-active combination of FSH (follicle-stimulating hormone) and LH (luteinizing hormone). These hormones act on the testes via the pituitary gland and increase sperm production in men. In women, FSH and LH secrete gonadotrophin to promote ovulation and accelerate the development of corpus vital during pregnancy.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
- Maintenance of spermatogenesis induced by HMG treatment by means of continuous HCG treatment in hypogonadotrophic men.
Johnsen, S. G. (1978). European Journal of Endocrinology, 89(4), 763-769.
- Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Follicle-Stimulating Hormone in Healthy Women Receiving Single and Multiple Doses of Highly Purified Human Menotrophin and Urofollitrophin.
Di Stefano, A. F., Rusca, A., Radicioni, M. M., Loprete, L., Binelli, D., Caccia, G., & Cometti, B. (2016). Clinical drug investigation, 36(12), 1031–1044.