- Chemical Formula: C47H58N12O6
- Molecular Mass: 887
- Synonyms: Examorelin, EP-23905, UNII-09QF37C617, L-Lysinamide, L-histidyl-2-methyl-D-tryptophyl-L-alanyl-L-tryptophyl-D-phenylalanyl
- CAS Number: 140703-51-1
- PubChem: 6918297
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 2 mg (1 vial)
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- Hexarelin is a synthetic growth hormone secretagogue derived from GHRP-6. It has been shown to increase plasma levels of growth hormone, thereby promoting the development of lean body mass. Its ability to mitigate the effects of certain metabolic diseases, such as diabetes has prompted research studies.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
Independent Test Results
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
Zambelli, V., Rizzi, L., Delvecchio, P., Bresciani, E., Rezoagli, E., Molteni, L., Meanti, R., Cuttin, M. S., Bovo, G., Coco, S., Omeljaniuk, R. J., Locatelli, V., Bellani, G., & Torsello, A. (2021). Drug target insights, 15, 26–33.
Rahim, A., O'Neill, P. A., & Shalet, S. M. (1998). The Journal of clinical endocrinology and metabolism, 83(5), 1644–1649.