- Chemical Formula: C1105H1770N318O336S26
- Molecular Mass: 36,700
- Synonyms: Chorionic gonadotropin, Choriogonin, Endocrine, Gonabion
- CAS Number: 9002-61-3
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 5000 IU
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- Human chorionic gonadotropin is a chemical created by a tissue found in early embryos to support the production of progesterone, a hormone stimulated during pregnancy to help prepare the lining of the uterus. It shares receptors with the luteinizing hormone and plays similar roles in sexual development and function.
Published clinical trials from the Journal of Assisted Reproduction and Genetics evaluated HCG as a possible ovulation-inducing treatment in women to increase fertility.
Swiss Chems HCG 5000 IU is an extracted form of HCG from the urine of pregnant women.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC-licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
- Prolonged biphasic response of plasma testosterone to single intramuscular injections of human chorionic gonadotropin.
PADRÓN, R. S., WISCHUSEN, J., HUDSON, B., BURGER, H. G., & DE KRETSER, D. M. (1980). The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, 50(6), 1100-1104.
Handelsman, D. J., Goebel, C., Idan, A., Jimenez, M., Trout, G., & Kazlauskas, R. (2009). Clinical endocrinology, 71(3), 417-428.