- Chemical Formula: C45H55N9O6
- Molecular Mass: 817.9865
- Synonyms: Pralmorelin, KP-102, D-Alanyl-3-(2-naphthalenyl)-D-alanyl-L-alanyl-L-tryptophyl-D-phenylalanyl-L-lysinamide, UNII-E6S6E1F19M
- CAS Number: 158861-67-7
- PubChem: 6918245
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 5 mg (1 vial)
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- GHRP-2, or Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide 2, is a synthetic peptide that stimulates the release of growth hormone in the body by binding to the ghrelin receptors. This binding triggers the release of growth hormone from the pituitary gland.
It has been studied for its potential use in treating growth hormone deficiency and for its ability to enhance muscle growth and recovery. Additionally, GHRP-2 has been shown to have a positive impact on bone density and collagen synthesis.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC-licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
Independent Test Results
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
- Ghrelin receptor agonist, GHRP-2, produces antinociceptive effects at the supraspinal level via the opioid receptor in mice
Zeng, P., Li, S., Zheng, Y. H., Liu, F. Y., Wang, J. L., Zhang, D. L., & Wei, J. (2014). Peptides, 55, 103–109.
- The effects of growth hormone-releasing peptide-2 (GHRP-2) on the release of growth hormone and growth performance in swine
Phung, L. T., Inoue, H., Nou, V., Lee, H. G., Vega, R. A., Matsunaga, N., Hidaka, S., Kuwayama, H., & Hidari, H. (2000). Domestic animal endocrinology, 18(3), 279–291.