- Chemical Formula: C45H55N9O6
- Molecular Mass: 817.9865
- Synonyms: Pralmorelin, KP-102, D-Alanyl-3-(2-naphthalenyl)-D-alanyl-L-alanyl-L-tryptophyl-D-phenylalanyl-L-lysinamide, UNII-E6S6E1F19M
- CAS Number: 158861-67-7
- PubChem: 6918245
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 5 mg (1 vial)
- Shelf Life: 36 months
GHRP-2 is an engineered hexapeptide that acts as a growth hormone secretagogue receptor (GHSR) agonist, causing a slight stimulatory effect on prolactin, ACTH, and cortisol levels. It stimulates the natural production of growth hormones that results in increased lean muscle mass, muscle growth, strength, and performance, improved collagen production, and better fat metabolism. Although it has a short half-life of around 15 minutes and not longer than an hour after the administration, GHRP-2 has exhibited extreme viability in research subjects.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
Independent Test Results
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
- Ghrelin receptor agonist, GHRP-2, produces antinociceptive effects at the supraspinal level via the opioid receptor in mice
Zeng, P., Li, S., Zheng, Y. H., Liu, F. Y., Wang, J. L., Zhang, D. L., & Wei, J. (2014). Peptides, 55, 103–109.
- The effects of growth hormone-releasing peptide-2 (GHRP-2) on the release of growth hormone and growth performance in swine
Phung, L. T., Inoue, H., Nou, V., Lee, H. G., Vega, R. A., Matsunaga, N., Hidaka, S., Kuwayama, H., & Hidari, H. (2000). Domestic animal endocrinology, 18(3), 279–291.