- Chemical Formula: C20H24O2
- Molecular Mass: 296.403
- Synonyms: FCE-24304, Aromasin
- Molar Mass: 296.403
- CAS Number: 107868-30-4
- PubChem: 60198
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 12.5mg/60 capsules
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- Exemestane is classified as a synthetic steroid. It is an aromatase that functions by suppressing estrogen.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
Independent Test Results
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
Peer Reviewed Studies
- Pharmacokinetics and dose finding of a potent aromatase inhibitor, aromasin (exemestane), in young males
Mauras, N., Lima, J., Patel, D., Rini, A., di Salle, E., Kwok, A., & Lippe, B. (2003)
The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, 88(12), 5951-5956.
- Doping with aromatase inhibitors and estrogen receptor modulators in steroid users: analysis of a forum to identify dosages, durations and adverse drug reactions
Rochoy, M., Danel, A., Chazard, E., Gautier, S., & Berkhout, C. (2022) Therapies