- Chemical Formula: C152H252N44O42
- Molecular Mass: 3647.28
- Synonyms: CJC1295 Without DAC, CJC1295 With DAC, 446262-90-4
- Molar Mass: 3367.9
- CAS Number: 446036-97-1
- PubChem: 91976842
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient:
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- CJC-1295 is a synthetic peptide that belongs to a class of compounds called growth hormone-releasing hormones (GHRHs). It binds to the GHRH receptor in the pituitary gland, which then triggers the release of growth hormones into the bloodstream.
It has been investigated for its potential therapeutic use in conditions associated with GH deficiency, such as growth hormone deficiency, aging, and muscle wasting.
Some studies have shown that CJC-1295 can increase muscle mass and improve muscle strength, decrease body fat, and improve skin elasticity in older adults, including patients with cancer, COPD, and HIV/AIDS. Several clinical studies have also shown that CJC-1295 can increase levels of insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1) and improve growth in children with growth hormone deficiency.
CJC -1295 with DAC (Drug Affinity Complex) is a modified form of the original peptide hormone, which has an extended half-life due to its ability to bind to serum albumin and avoid degradation by enzymes, providing a more sustained GH release.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC-licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
Independent Test Results
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
- Prolonged stimulation of growth hormone (GH) and insulin-like growth factor I secretion by CJC-1295, a long-acting analog of GH-releasing hormone, in healthy adults
Teichman, S. L., Neale, A., Lawrence, B., Gagnon, C., Castaigne, J. P., & Frohman, L. A. (2006).
The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, 91(3), 799-805.
- Once-daily administration of CJC-1295, a long-acting growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH) analog, normalizes growth in the GHRH knockout mouse
Alba, M., Fintini, D., Sagazio, A., Lawrence, B., Castaigne, J. P., Frohman, L. A., & Salvatori, R. (2006)
American Journal of Physiology-Endocrinology and Metabolism, 291(6), E1290-E1294