- Chemical Formula: C152H252N44O42
- Molecular Mass: 3647.28
- Synonyms: CJC1295 Without DAC, CJC1295 With DAC, 446262-90-4
- Molar Mass: 3367.9
- CAS Number: 446036-97-1
- PubChem: 91976842
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient:
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- CJC-1295 with DAC is an analog of growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH) that acts through promoting the production of growth hormones. This drug increases IGF-1 as well as the plasma growth hormone.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
Independent Test Results
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
Peer Reviewed Studies
- Prolonged stimulation of growth hormone (GH) and insulin-like growth factor I secretion by CJC-1295, a long-acting analog of GH-releasing hormone, in healthy adults
Teichman, S. L., Neale, A., Lawrence, B., Gagnon, C., Castaigne, J. P., & Frohman, L. A. (2006).
The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, 91(3), 799-805.
- Once-daily administration of CJC-1295, a long-acting growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH) analog, normalizes growth in the GHRH knockout mouse
Alba, M., Fintini, D., Sagazio, A., Lawrence, B., Castaigne, J. P., Frohman, L. A., & Salvatori, R. (2006)
American Journal of Physiology-Endocrinology and Metabolism, 291(6), E1290-E1294