- Chemical Formula: C16H20BrN
- Molecular Mass: 306.24
- Synonyms: 2-bromophenyl-1-amino adamantane,bromontan, Ladasten
- Molar Mass: 306.24–
- CAS Number: 87913-26-6
- PubChem: 4660557
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: Powder, 5 Grams
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- Bromantane (C16H20BrN) is a synthetic adaptogen classified as a psychostimulant and anxiolytic. Chemically formulated and identified as an adamantane derivative (adamantylbromphenylamine), and medically used as a neurasthenina.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
Peer Reviewed Studies
Kudrin, V. S., Sergeeva, S. A., Krasnykh, L. M., Miroshnichenko, I. I., Grekhova, T. V., & Gaĭnetdinov, R. R. (1995).
Eksperimental'naia i klinicheskaia Farmakologiia, 58(4), 8-11.
Krapivin, S. V., Sergeeva, S. A., & Morozov, I. S. (1993).
Biulleten'Eksperimental'noi Biologii i Meditsiny, 116(11), 515-518.