- Chemical Formula: C16H20BrN
- Molecular Mass: 306.24
- Synonyms: 2-bromophenyl-1-amino adamantane, bromontan, Ladasten
- Molar Mass: 306.24–
- CAS Number: 87913-26-6
- PubChem: 4660557
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: Powder, 5 Grams
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- Bromantane is a synthetic adaptogen classified as a psychostimulant and anxiolytic with a complex mechanism of action. It is believed to involve multiple neurotransmitter systems that contribute to its unique effects on cognition, mood, and physical performance.
It has been shown to increase the synthesis and release of dopamine, a neurotransmitter that is associated with motivation, reward, and pleasure. It has also been shown to increase the levels of serotonin, a neurotransmitter that is associated with mood regulation, anxiety, and sleep.
Bromantane has also been observed to modulate the activity of glutamate receptors in the brain. Glutamate is the primary excitatory neurotransmitter in the brain and plays an important role in learning and memory. It has also been shown to help the body adapt to stress by increasing the body’s resistance to physical and mental stressors.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC-licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
Kudrin, V. S., Sergeeva, S. A., Krasnykh, L. M., Miroshnichenko, I. I., Grekhova, T. V., & Gaĭnetdinov, R. R. (1995).
Eksperimental’naia i klinicheskaia Farmakologiia, 58(4), 8-11.
Krapivin, S. V., Sergeeva, S. A., & Morozov, I. S. (1993).
Biulleten’Eksperimental’noi Biologii i Meditsiny, 116(11), 515-518.