- Chemical Formula: C30H18O10
- Molecular Mass: 538.5
- Synonyms: Didemethyl-ginkgetin, 3′,8”-Biapigenin, Amenthoflavone
- CAS Number:1617-53-4
- PubChem: 5281600
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 20% extract (2.5 grams)
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- Amentoflavone is a natural compound extracted from and found in several plant species, notably Gingko biloba, Hypericum perforatum, and Selaginella tamariscina. Research suggests that amentoflavone has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and neuroprotective effects. A study published in the Journal of Ethnopharmacology in 2019 found that amentoflavone had a protective effect on nerve cells in the brain, potentially making it useful for treating neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC-licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
- A review on the phytochemistry, pharmacology, and pharmacokinetics of amentoflavone, a naturally-occurring biflavonoid
Yu, S., Yan, H., Zhang, L., Shan, M., Chen, P., Ding, A., & Li, S. F. Y. (2017). Molecules, 22(2), 299.
- Amentoflavone protects hippocampal neurons: anti-inflammatory, antioxidative, and antiapoptotic effects.
Zhang, Z., Sun, T., Niu, J. G., He, Z. Q., Liu, Y., & Wang, F. (2015). Neural regeneration research, 10(7), 1125.