- Chemical Formula: C3418H5188N928O1062S38
- Molecular Mass: 77489.8157
- Synonyms: Ramatercept, ActRIIB-IgG1, ACVR2B/Fc
- CAS Number: 1169766-01-1
- PubChem: 135293965
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 1 mg (1 vial)
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- ACE-031 is a synthetic version of the myostatin inhibitor ACVR2B originally engineered for the treatment of Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD). It acts as a transmembrane protein receptor that binds myostatin, blocking muscle growth-limiting signals. With this action, ACE-031 substantially supports rapid lean mass development, prevents muscle wasting, and reduces excess body fat.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
Attie, K. M., Borgstein, N. G., Yang, Y., Condon, C. H., Wilson, D. M., Pearsall, A. E., Kumar, R., Willins, D. A., Seehra, J. S., & Sherman, M. L. (2013). Muscle & nerve, 47(3), 416–423.
- Association between prophylactic angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors and overall survival in Duchenne muscular dystrophy—analysis of registry data.
Porcher, R., Desguerre, I., Amthor, H., Chabrol, B., Audic, F., Rivier, F., ... & Wahbi, K. (2021). European Heart Journal, 42(20), 1976-1984.