- Chemical Formula: C26H44NNaO6S
- Molecular Mass: 521.7
- Synonyms: Ursodeoxycholyltaurine sodium, Tauroursodeoxycholic acid sodium salt, Sodium Tauroursodeoxycholate (TUDC), Tauroursodeoxycholate Sodium
- Molar Mass: 521.7
- CAS Number: 35807-85-3
- PubChem: 46782978
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 10 grams
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- Tauroursodeoxycholic acid (TUDCA) is a taurine-conjugated form of the secondary bile acid ursodeoxycholic acid found in small quantities in human bile. It significantly reduces the expression of apoptosis molecules, conserves bone density, and has been found to show anti-inflammatory, neuroprotective, and cardioprotective abilities.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC-licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
- TUDCA Ameliorates Liver Injury Via Activation of SIRT1–FXR Signaling in a Rat Hemorrhagic Shock Model
Sun, S., Zhao, B., Qi, M., Yao, Y., Xu, L., Ji, R., ... & Mao, E. (2020). Shock, 53(2), 217-222.
- Tauroursodeoxycholate (TUDCA), chemical chaperone, enhances function of islets by reducing ER stress.
Lee, Y. Y., Hong, S. H., Lee, Y. J., Chung, S. S., Jung, H. S., Park, S. G., & Park, K. S. (2010). Biochemical and biophysical research communications, 397(4), 735-739.