- Chemical Formula: C221H366N72067S
- Molecular Mass: 5136
- Synonyms: Egrifta Tesamorelin, UNII-MQG94M5EEO, MQG94M5EEO, 804475-66-9
- Molar Mass: 5136.86
- CAS Number: 218949-48-5
- PubChem: 16137828
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 2mg (1 vial)
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- Tesamorelin is a synthetic form of growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH) which mainly works as a treatment for HIV-associated lipodystrophy. This drug affects glucose and lipid metabolism.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
Independent Test Results
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
Peer Reviewed Studies
- Long-term safety and effects of tesamorelin, a growth hormone-releasing factor analogue, in HIV patients with abdominal fat accumulation
Falutz, J., Allas, S., Mamputu, J. C., Potvin, D., Kotler, D., Somero, M., ... & Grinspoon, S. (2008)
Aids, 22(14), 1719-1728.
Spooner, L. M., & Olin, J. L. (2012)
Annals of Pharmacotherapy, 46(2), 240-247