- Chemical Formula: C33H30N4O2
- Molecular Mass: 514.617
- Synonyms: Telmisartan, 144701-48-4, Micardis, Pritor, BIBR 277
- Molar Mass: 514.6
- CAS Number: 144701-48-4
- PubChem: 65999
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 40mg/60 capsules
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- Telmisartan is an angiotensin receptor blocker (ARB) which functions by relaxing blood vessels resulting in an easy flow. This drug improves endurance of skeletal muscles through activating the PPAR-δ/AMPK pathway.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
Peer Reviewed Studies
Yusuf, S., Diener, H. C., Sacco, R. L., Cotton, D., Ôunpuu, S., Lawton, W. A., ... & Yoon, B. W. (2008)
New England Journal of Medicine, 359(12), 1225-1237.
Galzerano, D., Capogrosso, C., Di Michele, S., Galzerano, A., Paparello, P., Lama, D., & Gaudio, C. (2010)
Vascular health and risk management, 6, 113.