- Chemical Formula: C26H29NO
- Molecular Mass: 371.515
- Synonyms: Nolvadex, Soltamox
- Molar Mass: 371.515
- CAS Number: 10540-29-1
- PubChem: 3032583
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 20mg/60 capsules
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- Tamoxifen is a selective estrogen receptor modulator that promotes cell death and inhibits the growth of estrogen receptor-positive tumors. It is indicated as an antiestrogen and antineoplastic agent. A study conducted by the National Cancer Institute in the U.S. has shown that Tamoxifen reduces and prevents invasive cancer cells by about 50% in women who were at high risk.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC-licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
Independent Test Results
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
Osborne, C. K. (1998)
New England Journal of Medicine, 339(22), 1609-1618.
- The profile of tamoxifen user due to gynecomastia induced by anabolic steroids for bodybuilders or bodybuilding
Santos, E., Souza, E. F., Antonio, J. C. H., Silva, K. C., Marques, S. A., & Soares, V. C. G. (2016).
Scientific Electronic Archives, 9(4), 126-131.