- Chemical Formula: C26H28ClNO
- Molecular Weight: 405.96
- Synonyms: clomiphene, Clomifene, trans-Clomiphene, Enclomifene, trans-Clomifene, Transclomifenum
- CAS Number: 15690-57-0
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 12.5 mg/1 capsule
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- Enclomiphene is the pure, single isomer of clomiphene. It contains only one of the two enantiomers found in clomiphene. As a SERM, Enclomiphene can be utilized to study hormone regulation and its impacts and interactions with estrogen receptors.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC-licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
- Wiehle, R. D., Cunningham, G. R., Pitteloud, N., Wike, J., Hsu, K., Fontenot, G. K., Rosner, M. H., Dwyer, A. A., & Podolski, J. (2013). BJU International, 112(8), 1188–1200.
- Rodriguez, K. M., Pastuszak, A. W., & Lipshultz, L. I. (2016). Expert opinion on pharmacotherapy, 17(11), 1561–1567.